7 Year Old With Leukemia Becomes Batman For A Day
Kye, a 7-year-old boy with leukemia from Arlington, Texas dreamed to be Batman one day. With the help of ‘A Wish With Wings‘ and the Arlington Police and Fire Department Kye’s dream came to life. Kye spent the day fighting crime, stopping the Joker from a robbery and the Riddler from a bomb scare. At the end of the day Arlington Assistant Police Chief James Hawthrone awarded Kye with the key to the city.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Rise And Shine
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- The Baby Bachelor
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The New Periodic Table Song
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen