7 News Great White Shark
Dave Richards and Nathan Podmore were spearfishing off Geraldton’s coast in western Australia when a 9+ foot great white shark joined them. Nathan wore a camera on his head to capture the fishing trip and caught everything on camera. The shark appears between the men and their boat which is 150 feet away. The men are able to fear off the shark with a small poke from their spear gun.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- News Anchor Cracks Up Over Swimming Cat Video.
- Incredible Unscripted Segment On The Tonight Show With Jay Leno
- This Nap Is Not Happening.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Saturday Night Live – DJesus Uncrossed.
- Skydiver Attempts To Fly Like Mary Poppins With An Umbrella.
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Harlem Shake – Miami Heat Edition.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Scientifically Accurate Spider-Man.
- Mädir Eugster’s Incredible Balancing Act.
- Tim’s Place – The World’s Friendliest Restaurant.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2 Trailer.