5 Tips For A Long Healthy Marriage
It seems most grandparents are getting the hang of technology and are becoming comfortable using a webcam. Kenny and Selma send wedding toasts to their grandson Michael and his wife Sue with five tips to a long and healthy marriage. Tips include #1 ‘Be good to each other’, #2 ‘Make sure you have food in your fridge’, #3 ‘Help each other in every way’, #4 ‘Always keep a clean house’, #4 again ‘Travel’ and finally #5 ‘Don’t argue with each other’. Kenny and Selma’s 72 years together are proof that these tips are key to a long and healthy marriage.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Blind Girl Sings National Anthem
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Sad Cat Diary
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Liquid-Plumr Double Impact Commercial.
- The Doughnut Vault.
- Alana Holler From ‘Toddlers And Tiaras’.
- Coca Cola – Let’s Look At The World A Little Differently.
- Surprise Justin Bieber Wedding Dance.
- Tradegy At Sandy Hook Elementary In Newtown, Connecticut.
- Dubstep Car Alarm.