5 Tips For A Long Healthy Marriage
It seems most grandparents are getting the hang of technology and are becoming comfortable using a webcam. Kenny and Selma send wedding toasts to their grandson Michael and his wife Sue with five tips to a long and healthy marriage. Tips include #1 ‘Be good to each other’, #2 ‘Make sure you have food in your fridge’, #3 ‘Help each other in every way’, #4 ‘Always keep a clean house’, #4 again ‘Travel’ and finally #5 ‘Don’t argue with each other’. Kenny and Selma’s 72 years together are proof that these tips are key to a long and healthy marriage.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Kid President’s 20 Things We Should Say More Often
- RC Car With Camera Attached Meets A Curious Pride Of Lions
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Compilation Of Puppies Learning To Howl
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Miley Cyrus – ‘Wrecking Ball’ (Chatroulette Version)
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Fifth-Grade Football Team Stands Up For Bullied Waterboy
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- How To Open A Can Without A Can Opener