303 YouTube Views
If you use YouTube often like we do you might come across a video that has 301-338 views but more than 2,000 likes. Brady Haran [numberphile] seeks out to find an answer by visiting YouTube and speaking with Ted Hamilton, Project manager for YouTube Analytics. YouTube’s site code stops videos at 300 views and reviews the views to make sure they are legitimate and not counterfeit. When YouTube confirms the views are legitimate, YouTube releases the views and the view count shows the correct amount within one day.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- News Anchor Cracks Up Over Swimming Cat Video.
- Incredible Unscripted Segment On The Tonight Show With Jay Leno
- This Nap Is Not Happening.
- Saturday Night Live – DJesus Uncrossed.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- World’s Largest Rope Swing.
- Skydiver Attempts To Fly Like Mary Poppins With An Umbrella.
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace