303 YouTube Views
If you use YouTube often like we do you might come across a video that has 301-338 views but more than 2,000 likes. Brady Haran [numberphile] seeks out to find an answer by visiting YouTube and speaking with Ted Hamilton, Project manager for YouTube Analytics. YouTube’s site code stops videos at 300 views and reviews the views to make sure they are legitimate and not counterfeit. When YouTube confirms the views are legitimate, YouTube releases the views and the view count shows the correct amount within one day.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 2
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures