302 YouTube Views
If you use YouTube often like we do you might come across a video that has 301-338 views but more than 2,000 likes. Brady Haran [numberphile] seeks out to find an answer by visiting YouTube and speaking with Ted Hamilton, Project manager for YouTube Analytics. YouTube’s site code stops videos at 300 views and reviews the views to make sure they are legitimate and not counterfeit. When YouTube confirms the views are legitimate, YouTube releases the views and the view count shows the correct amount within one day.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Mr. D – How Teachers Grade Tests.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- Scientists In Submarine Capture Mermaid On Camera
- WestJet ‘Christmas Miracle’ Surprises Hundreds Of Passengers With Christmas Gifts