301 YouTube Views
If you use YouTube often like we do you might come across a video that has 301-338 views but more than 2,000 likes. Brady Haran [numberphile] seeks out to find an answer by visiting YouTube and speaking with Ted Hamilton, Project manager for YouTube Analytics. YouTube’s site code stops videos at 300 views and reviews the views to make sure they are legitimate and not counterfeit. When YouTube confirms the views are legitimate, YouTube releases the views and the view count shows the correct amount within one day.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.