300 Step Rube Goldberg Machine
The Purdue Society of Professional Engineers beat their own world record for the largest Rube Goldberg machine this past week. The world record Rube Goldberg includes 300 steps to simply blow up a balloon and pop it. The previous world record Rube Goldberg machine called ‘Time Machine’ was also made by Purdue and only had 232 steps.
Previous Rube Goldberg Machine World Record
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.