2012 US Open Webb Simpson Interview
Webb Simpson won PGA’s 2012 US Open this weekend, Simpson’s winning interview with Bob Costas was interrupted by a man stepping directly into the frame and making bird noises. PGA Executive Director Mike Davis yanked the fan off screen, Webb Simpson comments shortly after, ‘Enjoy the jail cell pal’. Yelling after shots off the tee box were popular this tournament, fans can be heard yelling ‘Yeah Playa’ after Tiger Woods’ shot, and ‘Mashed Potatoes’ after Jim Furyk’s shot. Earlier this year ‘Mashed Potatoes’ was yelled after a Tiger Woods’ tee shot. You can’t forget about Rory McIlroy’s interview being photobombed by the eyebrow kid.
Tiger Woods – ‘Yeah Playa’.
Jim Furyk – ‘Mashed Potatoes’.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee