2012 US Open Webb Simpson Interview
Webb Simpson won PGA’s 2012 US Open this weekend, Simpson’s winning interview with Bob Costas was interrupted by a man stepping directly into the frame and making bird noises. PGA Executive Director Mike Davis yanked the fan off screen, Webb Simpson comments shortly after, ‘Enjoy the jail cell pal’. Yelling after shots off the tee box were popular this tournament, fans can be heard yelling ‘Yeah Playa’ after Tiger Woods’ shot, and ‘Mashed Potatoes’ after Jim Furyk’s shot. Earlier this year ‘Mashed Potatoes’ was yelled after a Tiger Woods’ tee shot. You can’t forget about Rory McIlroy’s interview being photobombed by the eyebrow kid.
Tiger Woods – ‘Yeah Playa’.
Jim Furyk – ‘Mashed Potatoes’.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Sad Cat Diary
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal