2012 Olympics Mr. Bean
Rowan Atkinson made an appearance during the London 2012 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony as Mr. Bean playing one note on a synthesizer as the London Symphony Orchestra performed Vangelis’ ‘Chariots of Fire’. Mr. Bean falls asleep into a dream of ‘Chariots of Fire’ the film running along the beach he attempts to beat them by getting a ride ahead of them and taking first place as he trips the others.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Minnesota Wild Hockey Player Makes A Young Fan’s Day
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Three Men With No Makeup Experience Attempt A Smoky Eye Makeup Tutorial