1969 Moon Landing
43 years ago today on July 20th, 1969 Apollo 11 landed on the moon. 6 hours after landing Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first humans to set foot on the moon. Armstrong’s ‘That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind’ became the most the recognizable quote from the moon landings and heard throughout the world. Also on the mission, command Module Pilot, Michael Collins remained alone in orbit for 15 hours until Armstrong and Aldrin returned for the trip home.
First Moon Landing 1969.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- A Merry Hunt.
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Family Celebrates The Holidays With ‘Christmas Jammies’, A Video Christmas Card
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- People Make New York City Subway Conductors Smile With Special Signs