1969 Moon Landing
43 years ago today on July 20th, 1969 Apollo 11 landed on the moon. 6 hours after landing Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first humans to set foot on the moon. Armstrong’s ‘That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind’ became the most the recognizable quote from the moon landings and heard throughout the world. Also on the mission, command Module Pilot, Michael Collins remained alone in orbit for 15 hours until Armstrong and Aldrin returned for the trip home.
First Moon Landing 1969.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- Sad Cat Diary
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux