1955 Disneyland Opening Day
On July 17, 1955 Walt Disney Parks and Resorts opened Disneyland in Anaheim, California for the first time. Walt Disney first wanted the park adjacent to their studios in Burbank, California, the location was too small and in 1953 160-acres were purchased for the park in Anaheim. Construction began in 1954 and ABC televised opening day on July 17th, 1955. Almost 16 million people visit Disneyland each year, an average of 43,000 people a day. Also watch Todd J. Pierce’s home video of Disneyland in 1957 and Kevin Rafferty’s ‘Magic Of Disneyland‘.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Scientists In Submarine Capture Mermaid On Camera
- Siberian Husky Dog Overdramatically Plays Dead
- Goats Yelling Like Humans Compilation.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Evian ‘Baby & Me’ Commercial
- British Major League Baseball Commentary
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Marc Martel – ‘Somebody To Love’.
- High School Names Same-Sex Couple As ‘Cutest Couple’ In Yearbook
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Animals Are Awesome
- Dash Cams Capture Random Acts Of Kindness