1946-1964 Silver Roosevelt Dime Value
All US Roosevelt dimes made from 1946-1964 are 90% silver and 10% copper, these dimes are worth more than $0.10. Robert Donofrio’s father has a hobby collecting these silver dimes, if he is near a bank he will exchange $400.00 dollars for $400.00 worth of dimes and spend the afternoon sifting through 4,000 dimes. For every $100.00 worth of dimes he will find one silver dime which currently worth $1.99. Check out the current value of a 1946-1964 Roosevelt dime here. Since 1965 Roosevelt dimes are approximately 92% copper and 8% nickel with a value of only $0.02.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Alive Inside – Henry Comes To Life Listening To iPod.
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Turbo Trailer