1946-1964 Silver Roosevelt Dime Value
All US Roosevelt dimes made from 1946-1964 are 90% silver and 10% copper, these dimes are worth more than $0.10. Robert Donofrio’s father has a hobby collecting these silver dimes, if he is near a bank he will exchange $400.00 dollars for $400.00 worth of dimes and spend the afternoon sifting through 4,000 dimes. For every $100.00 worth of dimes he will find one silver dime which currently worth $1.99. Check out the current value of a 1946-1964 Roosevelt dime here. Since 1965 Roosevelt dimes are approximately 92% copper and 8% nickel with a value of only $0.02.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’