144th Belmont Stakes
The 144th running of the Belmont Stakes will take place today without I’ll Have Another who was scratched from the race because of swelling on his leg. I’ll Have Another had the opportunity to win the triple crown this weekend after placing 1st in the Preakness Stakes and the Kentucky Derby during the month of May. I’ll Have Another was a favorite in the 144th Belmont Stakes with 8-5 odds, no horse has won the triple crown in 34 years, make that 35 years now. I’ll Have Another retired from racing just two days before the 144th Belmont Stakes. SB Nation quickly made a video of competitors, Union Rags, Paynter and Dullahan taking I’ll Have Another sightseeing to cheer him up.
Triple Crown Winners.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- The Baby Bachelor
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World