11 Months 3000 Pictures And A Lot Of Coffee
A man snapped over 3000 pictures as he took apart a an engine from a Triumph Spitfire and rebuilt it over the course of 11 months. The project started as a guide to show how everything went back together, pictures were taken again while the engine was rebuilt and the entire project was made into a stop motion animation.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Little Girl Tells Dad To ‘Worry About Yourself’ While Buckling Car Seat
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Cat Pushes Kitten Down Stairs.
- Sophia Grace And Rosie Perform ‘Thrift Shop’ On Ellen
- Ashleigh And Pudsey – Britain’s Got Talent 2012 Winner.
- Bay Bridge Light Show.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.