100 Meter Gold Medalist
Jamaican sprinter, Usain Bolt currently holds the world record for the fastest 100 meter ever ran at 9.63 seconds. The New York Times takes a look at every medalist in the 100 Meter sprint since the very first Olympics in 1896. In the 1896 Athens Olympic Games Tim Burke finished first with a time of 12.0 seconds, today Tim would have finished 60[20 meters] feet behind Usain Bolt.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Turbo Trailer
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious