0 Emissions Mercedes
Mercedes-Benz promote their new zero emissions hydrogen fuel cell vehicle by making the car invisible. LED’s are attached to one side of the vehicle, a camera is placed on the other and the image is transferred from one side to the other. See if you can spot the new car before they surprise you with it. The all new Mercedes B-Class F-Cell will be available in 2013.
Most Watched Today
- Cat Attempts To Apologize To Another Cat
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Neymar Goal.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats