0 Emissions Mercedes
Mercedes-Benz promote their new zero emissions hydrogen fuel cell vehicle by making the car invisible. LED’s are attached to one side of the vehicle, a camera is placed on the other and the image is transferred from one side to the other. See if you can spot the new car before they surprise you with it. The all new Mercedes B-Class F-Cell will be available in 2013.
Most Watched Today
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Little League World Series Coach Gives Inspirational Speech To His Team After Loss
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash