0 Emissions Mercedes
Mercedes-Benz promote their new zero emissions hydrogen fuel cell vehicle by making the car invisible. LED’s are attached to one side of the vehicle, a camera is placed on the other and the image is transferred from one side to the other. See if you can spot the new car before they surprise you with it. The all new Mercedes B-Class F-Cell will be available in 2013.
Most Watched Today
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Man Turns Fridge Ice Dispenser Into Frozen Candy Dispenser
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Maymo The Lemon Beagle And His Sister Penny Go Trick-Or-Treating Wearing The Cutest Halloween Costumes