0 Emissions Mercedes
Mercedes-Benz promote their new zero emissions hydrogen fuel cell vehicle by making the car invisible. LED’s are attached to one side of the vehicle, a camera is placed on the other and the image is transferred from one side to the other. See if you can spot the new car before they surprise you with it. The all new Mercedes B-Class F-Cell will be available in 2013.
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- The Story Behind The Most-Viewed Photo In The World, The Windows XP ‘Bliss’ Wallpaper
- Laughter On The U-Bahn Train.
- ‘Girls Who Read’ – A Spoken Word Poem By Mark Grist
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 911 Operator Saves Bride’s Wedding Day After Her Dress Gets Stolen
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Akiyuki’s LEGO Great Ball Contraption.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.