About a year ago Sweet Brown from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma escaped an apartment fire and her interview with the local news went viral. Out came the popular saying ‘Ain’t nobody got time for that’ and countless remixes of Sweet Brown’s interview. Sweet Brown continues her fame by staring in a commercial for Shortline Dental in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The commercial featuring Sweet Brown has taken off and has been seen more than 500,000 times in just two days.
Most Watched Today
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Vicious Velociraptors From ‘Jurassic Park’ Get Replaced With Two Curious Cats
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- Mother And Son Surprise Wedding Guests With Amazing Mother-Son Wedding Dance
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman