About a year ago Sweet Brown from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma escaped an apartment fire and her interview with the local news went viral. Out came the popular saying ‘Ain’t nobody got time for that’ and countless remixes of Sweet Brown’s interview. Sweet Brown continues her fame by staring in a commercial for Shortline Dental in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The commercial featuring Sweet Brown has taken off and has been seen more than 500,000 times in just two days.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.