Jack Cushman wanted to make his proposal to his long time girlfriend, Teresa Elsey a memorable moment. Since Jack wasn’t too nervous about the question, he came up with a flash mob plan to worry about instead. Teresa invited Jack on a date to the Institute of Contemporary Art [ICA] in Boston, Massachusetts. It was the perfect opportunity to propose because the ICA was where the two went on their first date. With the help of friends and many strangers, flowers were given to Teresa as they arrived at the ICA. Jack quickly walked away as Teresa was bombarded by strangers, in 15 seconds Jack changed and was ready to propose. Jack says he wouldn’t have gone to the extremes of a flash mob proposal if he wasn’t confident she would say yes.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Ohio State Marching Band’s ‘Hollywood Blockbusters’ Halftime Show
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast