Jack Cushman wanted to make his proposal to his long time girlfriend, Teresa Elsey a memorable moment. Since Jack wasn’t too nervous about the question, he came up with a flash mob plan to worry about instead. Teresa invited Jack on a date to the Institute of Contemporary Art [ICA] in Boston, Massachusetts. It was the perfect opportunity to propose because the ICA was where the two went on their first date. With the help of friends and many strangers, flowers were given to Teresa as they arrived at the ICA. Jack quickly walked away as Teresa was bombarded by strangers, in 15 seconds Jack changed and was ready to propose. Jack says he wouldn’t have gone to the extremes of a flash mob proposal if he wasn’t confident she would say yes.
Most Watched Today
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Mr. Bean Returns To TV In Hilarious New Snickers Commercial
- Teen Devastated After Wisdom Teeth Surgery Because Beyoncé Never Showed Up
- Long-Haired Dachshund Turns Bathroom Sink Into Personal Shower
- How It’s Made – Bubble Gum.
- Pack Of Pug Puppies Pile On Top Of Russian Man
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly