Google Japan recently published a Street View of Japan’s abandoned Hashima Island, meaning Battleship Island. The island was abandoned in the mid 70s, reopened in 2009 for tourists and was inspiration for the lair of villain Raoul Silva in the 2012 James Bond film, Skyfall. Explore the abandoned city below, or on Google Maps here.
‘Battleship Island’ Street View
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- A Simple Technique For Cutting Cherry Tomatoes In Half
- Teen’s Unsafe Selfie Near Train Gets Disrupted By Train’s Conductor
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Student With Down Syndrome Has The Best Reaction To College Acceptance Letter
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Calvin The ‘Junk Mail Dog’ Battles Mailman Through The Mail Slot
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old