Google Japan recently published a Street View of Japan’s abandoned Hashima Island, meaning Battleship Island. The island was abandoned in the mid 70s, reopened in 2009 for tourists and was inspiration for the lair of villain Raoul Silva in the 2012 James Bond film, Skyfall. Explore the abandoned city below, or on Google Maps here.
‘Battleship Island’ Street View
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Toddler Ignores Military Protocol, Sprints Into His Mother’s Arms During Return Ceremony
- Family Rescues Hummingbird Stuck In A Wad Of Used Chewing Gum
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter