Today marks the 27th anniversary of the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster which exploded just 73 seconds after liftoff, killing all astronauts on board. StoryCorps remembers Ronald E. McNair, the second African-American in space, with an animated short entitled Eye On The Stars. In the short Ronald’s brother, Carl, shares how Ronald’s passion for space began with an act of courage at the local public library.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Cat Pushes Kitten Down Stairs.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Two Year Old Dances To Elvis Presley’s ‘Jailhouse Rock’.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition