Samuel and his wife Edda Fields-Black share the story of Samuel’s father, John L. Black who worked 16-hour days in boiler rooms of Cincinnati public schools. John Black was the sole provider for his wife and eleven children, John passed away at the age of 49 in 2004 and Samuel will always remember the power of his father’s look. One of the most popular Story Corps stories is John and Joe, the story of a firefighter and police officer who lost their lives responding to the attacks on 9/11. Also, ‘She Was The One‘, Richie Pecorella shares the story of his fiance, Karen Juday who worked on the 101st floor of the north tower.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.