Samuel and his wife Edda Fields-Black share the story of Samuel’s father, John L. Black who worked 16-hour days in boiler rooms of Cincinnati public schools. John Black was the sole provider for his wife and eleven children, John passed away at the age of 49 in 2004 and Samuel will always remember the power of his father’s look. One of the most popular Story Corps stories is John and Joe, the story of a firefighter and police officer who lost their lives responding to the attacks on 9/11. Also, ‘She Was The One‘, Richie Pecorella shares the story of his fiance, Karen Juday who worked on the 101st floor of the north tower.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.