Dave Wallace was asked by Clickpixx, a new photography printing company to create a unique ad for their business. Dave captures over 2000 pictures and creates an ultimate stop motion video. Brian Van Wyk and Laura-Jane Tresidder star and assist Dave making this video possible. 2355 photos and many hours of producing create a unique stop motion video called ‘Stop Motion Photographer’.
Behind The Scenes
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- The Baby Bachelor
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- The New Periodic Table Song
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- It’s Not Easy Being A Penguin.
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ Restaurant Freaks Out On Facebook