Stephen Wiltshire is an architectural artist from London, he has a unique ability to draw incredible city skylines from memory. Stephen was diagnosed with autism at the age of three, he began drawing at age 5 and has learned to communicate through his art. In 2009 Stephen took a 20-minute helicopter ride over New York City, and from memory he sketched an 18-foot panorama of New Jersey, Manhattan, Brooklyn and Ellis Island in just 5 days. Take a look at his New York City panorama here.
Stephen Wiltshire On The Early Show.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- Jimmy Kimmel Has Professional Sign Language Interpreter Translate Mandela Memorial Imposter
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Minnesota Wild Hockey Player Makes A Young Fan’s Day
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever