Stephen Wiltshire is an architectural artist from London, he has a unique ability to draw incredible city skylines from memory. Stephen was diagnosed with autism at the age of three, he began drawing at age 5 and has learned to communicate through his art. In 2009 Stephen took a 20-minute helicopter ride over New York City, and from memory he sketched an 18-foot panorama of New Jersey, Manhattan, Brooklyn and Ellis Island in just 5 days. Take a look at his New York City panorama here.
Stephen Wiltshire On The Early Show.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights