[NSFW] Oscar Lopez shot a video last Wednesday of 34-year-old Anthony Sanchez whipping his stepson with a belt after failing to catch a baseball. Oscar turned the video into officials after he tried confronting Sanchez, he also uploaded the video to YouTube. Sanchez turned himself in to authorities Friday June 8th, Sanchez is currently being held on $100,000 bail with felony child abuse. Sanchez resigned from his elected position on the Imperial Irrigation District Board of Directors representing Heber, Calexico, most of Holtville in southern California. Sanchez’s attorney, Ryan Childers acknowledges the video is disturbing, but urged people to wait until details were revealed before reaching conclusions.
ABC News Story.
Most Watched Today
- Man In Alaska Skips Rocks On A Frozen Lake, Discovers The ‘Coolest Noise Ever’
- News Anchor Shepard Smith Blasts Media For ‘Irresponsible’ Ebola Coverage, Set Facts Straight
- This North Face Store’s Disappearing Floor Forces Customers To Climb The Walls
- Sweets The Biker Bulldog Sees A Biker Wave, Waves Back All On Her Own
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- US Marine Survives Taliban Sniper Headshot Thanks To His Kevlar Helmet
- Shirtless Hockey Fan Refuses To Turn Down, Dumps Beer And Dances With A Bear