The CHOW arrives just in time for the 4th of July to teach us how to cook the perfect hot dog. Blake Smith shows how to simply cut a spiral pattern in the hot dog before cooking it. Doing this creates more surface area and the dogs fits in a hot dog bun perfectly. This cooking tip has been seen over 1.5 million times in the past week.
Most Watched Today
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- Little Girl Is Devastated When She Finds Out Her Cute Little Brother Will Grow Up
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Clyde The Pit Bull Puppy Cuddles With His New Baby Sister
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Man Surprises His Fiancée With Long-Lost Teddy Bear
- Attraction – Britain’s Got Talent Audition