The CHOW arrives just in time for the 4th of July to teach us how to cook the perfect hot dog. Blake Smith shows how to simply cut a spiral pattern in the hot dog before cooking it. Doing this creates more surface area and the dogs fits in a hot dog bun perfectly. This cooking tip has been seen over 1.5 million times in the past week.
Most Watched Today
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Vicious Velociraptors From ‘Jurassic Park’ Get Replaced With Two Curious Cats
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Amira Willighagen Holland’s Got Talent Audition
- The Piano Guys – ‘Beethoven’s 5 Secrets’.
- Cello Cover Of AC/DC’s ‘Thunderstruck’ By 2CELLOS