Gotye’s ‘ Somebody That I Used To Know’ is covered in Bad Lip Reading’s latest addition. Bad Lip Reading is known for dubbing presidential candidates with phrases that do not make sense. Instead of ‘Somebody That I Used To Know’ the lyrics are dubbed over with ‘I Kicked Your Monkey Then I Used Your Goat’. ‘Kicked Your Monkey’ – A bad lip reading by Gotye is available on iTunes for $0.99.
‘Somebody That I Used To Know’ Original
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Rare Color Video Of London In 1927
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3