Gotye’s ‘ Somebody That I Used To Know’ is covered in Bad Lip Reading’s latest addition. Bad Lip Reading is known for dubbing presidential candidates with phrases that do not make sense. Instead of ‘Somebody That I Used To Know’ the lyrics are dubbed over with ‘I Kicked Your Monkey Then I Used Your Goat’. ‘Kicked Your Monkey’ – A bad lip reading by Gotye is available on iTunes for $0.99.
‘Somebody That I Used To Know’ Original
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Springer Spaniel Dog Completely Loses It After Seeing A Squirrel
- Magician Stuns ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With ‘Jaw-Dropping Dove Illusions’
- Compilation Of ‘Forever Alone’ Dogs Playing Fetch By Themselves
- Two Navy Baseball Players Perfectly Lip Sync Frozen’s ‘Love Is An Open Door’
- Drivers Navigate A Chaotic Intersection With No Traffic Lights In Ethiopia
- Saudi Daredevils Remove And Reinstall SUV Tires While Driving On Two Wheels
- Tiny Hungry Hamster Stuffs Five Baby Carrots Into Its Mouth
- ‘Girls Who Read’ – A Spoken Word Poem By Mark Grist
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Cat Uses Fishing Pole Cat Toy To Play With Another Cat
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Intelligent Bonobo Ape Builds Fire And Roasts Marshmallows
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.