On November 24th, BASE jumper Thayer Healy visited Moab, Utah to jump off a cliff in an area known as ‘Wall Street’. Just seconds into the jump things go horribly wrong and Healy slams into the side of the cliff. Incredibly, Healy survived the fall and spent one day in the hospital. Injuries he sustained included ‘compression fracture of the T12 vertebra, 5 stitches to the eye, 6 stitches to the chin, severely sprained back, wrist and hand, and multiple bruises’. The entire fall was captured on a GoPro camera mounted to Healy’s helmet and the footage has been seen more than one million times this week.
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- BOATLIFT – An Untold Tale Of 9/11 Resilience
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Bullying Their Humans
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Stubborn Husky Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Leave The Dog Park