Mountain Skier and Base Jumper Erik Roner tests Mary Poppins’ ‘Umbrella Theory’ by jumping from a hot air balloon with a giant umbrella. The umbrella holds up long enough to get some amazing shots, then breaks apart forcing Roner to deploy his backup parachute.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Turbo Trailer
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.