Some might consider skateboarding a crime, others might see is it as an art form. Adam Shomsky captures over ten wild skateboard tricks with a Redlake N3 high speed camera, Shomsky films at 1000 frames per second which catches the tricks in super slow motion. Watch until the very end and you will see how fast these tricks happen in real time. Another popular skateboarding video this week is Kilian Martin – Altered Route, Kilian is recognized for his unique style which continues to take skateboarding to the next level. Brett Novak filmed Altered Route which takes place in an abandoned water park in the Mojave Desert.
Kilian Martin – Altered Route.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee