Some might consider skateboarding a crime, others might see is it as an art form. Adam Shomsky captures over ten wild skateboard tricks with a Redlake N3 high speed camera, Shomsky films at 1000 frames per second which catches the tricks in super slow motion. Watch until the very end and you will see how fast these tricks happen in real time. Another popular skateboarding video this week is Kilian Martin – Altered Route, Kilian is recognized for his unique style which continues to take skateboarding to the next level. Brett Novak filmed Altered Route which takes place in an abandoned water park in the Mojave Desert.
Kilian Martin – Altered Route.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Animals Are Awesome
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Turbo Trailer
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74