Shetland ponies, Fivla and Vitamin, wear knit jumpers for the Year of Natural Scotland 2013 which celebrates Scotland’s natural beauty. Rob McDougall photographed the two Shetland ponies wearing their winter woollies and the photographs are currently being shared throughout the world.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Turbo Trailer
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers