Shetland ponies, Fivla and Vitamin, wear knit jumpers for the Year of Natural Scotland 2013 which celebrates Scotland’s natural beauty. Rob McDougall photographed the two Shetland ponies wearing their winter woollies and the photographs are currently being shared throughout the world.
Most Watched Today
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- Three Children Rescued From Minivan After Mother Intentionally Drives Into Ocean
- Stranger Makes Homeless Man’s Day By Giving Him A ‘Winning’ Lottery Ticket