Shetland ponies, Fivla and Vitamin, wear knit jumpers for the Year of Natural Scotland 2013 which celebrates Scotland’s natural beauty. Rob McDougall photographed the two Shetland ponies wearing their winter woollies and the photographs are currently being shared throughout the world.
Most Watched Today
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats