Richie Pecorella describes his relationship with the love of his life, Karen Juday. The two were engaged and living in together in Brooklyn. Karen worked as an administrative assistant on the 101st floor of the north Tower at the World Trade Center. Richie describes that day and will always love Karen.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- News Anchor Cracks Up Over Swimming Cat Video.
- Incredible Unscripted Segment On The Tonight Show With Jay Leno
- This Nap Is Not Happening.
- Saturday Night Live – DJesus Uncrossed.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Skydiver Attempts To Fly Like Mary Poppins With An Umbrella.
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion