During the final round of the Arnold Palmer Invitational in Orlando, Florida, Sergio Garcia’s tee-shot on the 10th at Bay Hill ended up landing in a tree. Instead of taking the one stroke penalty, Garcia climbs the tree and hits the ball backwards and one-handed back into the middle of the fairway. Garcia finished the hole with a double bogey six.
Most Watched Today
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Terminally Ill Woman Chooses To End Her Own Life Two Days After Her Husband’s Birthday
- Mr. Bean Returns To TV In Hilarious New Snickers Commercial
- Teen Devastated After Wisdom Teeth Surgery Because Beyoncé Never Showed Up
- Long-Haired Dachshund Turns Bathroom Sink Into Personal Shower
- Alfonso Ribeiro Does ‘The Carlton’ On ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- How It’s Made – Bubble Gum.