Susan Austin has been confined to a wheelchair since 1996, that doesn’t stop her from being a multimedia performance and installation artist. Susan’s latest practice, ‘Creating The Spectacle’, is a series of live art that captures Susan on an underwater journey. Her self-propelled underwater wheelchair allows her to explore the underwater world, this is her first piece – ‘Finding Freedom’.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Arisxandra Libantino Britain’s Got Talent Audition
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Hot Scots Drum Line.
- Falling Elevator Floor Prank.
- Olympic Opening Ceremony – Mr. Bean ‘Chariots Of Fire’.
- The Silhouettes – America’s Got Talent.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Gay Guys Pick Up Girls.