Each day consists of 86,400 seconds, what you do with those seconds is entirely up to you. Marco Slavnic’s short film, Seconds, encourages us to take risks and chances. The film displays the importance of one second, which has the potential to change an entire lifetime.
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- BOATLIFT – An Untold Tale Of 9/11 Resilience
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Bullying Their Humans
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Stubborn Husky Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Leave The Dog Park