Both Colorado and Washington have legalized the recreational use of marijuana and the local governments are now asking, how high is too high to drive? Seattle-based KIRO-TV had three volunteers smoke some ‘Blueberry Trainwreck’ and then tested their driving skills on a test track. After a few rounds, all the volunteers were able to navigate the course without incident. It was only after the volunteers had smoked almost an entire gram of marijuana that their driving became noticeably impaired.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- The Baby Bachelor
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.