Both Colorado and Washington have legalized the recreational use of marijuana and the local governments are now asking, how high is too high to drive? Seattle-based KIRO-TV had three volunteers smoke some ‘Blueberry Trainwreck’ and then tested their driving skills on a test track. After a few rounds, all the volunteers were able to navigate the course without incident. It was only after the volunteers had smoked almost an entire gram of marijuana that their driving became noticeably impaired.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter
- YouTuber Celebrates 1000th Video With An Adorable Marriage Proposal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.