Many will be drinking heavily this weekend with the 4th of July just around the corner. Mitchell Moffit and Gregory Brown share tips just in time to prevent drinkers from getting hangovers and ways to cure them quickly the morning after. Eat carbs, fatty foods and drink plenty of water throughout the night. Always remember ‘beer before liquor you’ve never been sicker’. Eggs, bananas and fruit juice will help you get back on your feet the next morning.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- The Star Wars That I Used To Know.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Evan Longoria Bare Hand Catch Saves Reporter.
- Songs In Real Life 3
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Australia’s Got Talent – Human Car Sounds.