Many will be drinking heavily this weekend with the 4th of July just around the corner. Mitchell Moffit and Gregory Brown share tips just in time to prevent drinkers from getting hangovers and ways to cure them quickly the morning after. Eat carbs, fatty foods and drink plenty of water throughout the night. Always remember ‘beer before liquor you’ve never been sicker’. Eggs, bananas and fruit juice will help you get back on your feet the next morning.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- ‘Aliens’ In 60 Seconds
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- The Baby Bachelor
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.