In light of the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary, Saturday Night Live departed from its comedic opening to pay tribute to the children and adults who lost their lives Friday. The show opened with a touching performance of ‘Silent Night’, sang by the New York City Children’s Chorus.
Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- The New Periodic Table Song
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- The Baby Bachelor
- Japanese Bagelheads.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Parrot Sings ‘Yo Ho (A Pirates Life For Me)’.