Will Ferrell visited Conan earlier last week promoting ‘Casa De Mi Padre‘, but Ferrell wasn’t finished and returns to Conan as Ron Burgundy confirming that there will be a sequel to the 2004 hit Anchorman. After playing the flute and insulting Conan Burgundy announces, ‘Paramount Pictures and myself, Ronald Joseph Aaron Burgundy have come to terms on a sequel to Anchorman’. For sure returning for Anchorman 2 will be Will Ferrell, Steve Carell and Paul Rudd. At this time there is no release date or scheduled time to shoot. The announcement has been made, we must now wait patiently for further details.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Dove Real Beauty Sketches
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.