13-year-old Rion Paige of Jacksonville, Florida was born with arthrogryposis multiplex congenita [AMC], a rare condition that causes the joints in her hands to curve, and is almost completely blind in her right eye. Through her struggles Paige has remained positive and uses music to express her feelings. She recently took her talent and auditioned for The X Factor, she ended up blowing the judges away with a rendition of Carrie Underwood’s ‘Blown Away’.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Worst ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Contestant Ever Blows Shot At $1 Million Prize, Two Trips, A Car And More
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Bam Bam The French Bulldog Puppy Argues Over Bedtime
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner