About 2 years ago Red Bull designed a custom winch to take action sports to locations where they normally couldn’t go. Robert Pokovec and Dominik Hernler visit the Bled Gorge and Soca River in Slovenia to find new locations to wakeboard. Despite freezing water and the risk of falling and getting trapped under water, the guys put on a good show in these remote rivers as they are pulled up to 30mph upstream.
The Red Bull Winch.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots