About 2 years ago Red Bull designed a custom winch to take action sports to locations where they normally couldn’t go. Robert Pokovec and Dominik Hernler visit the Bled Gorge and Soca River in Slovenia to find new locations to wakeboard. Despite freezing water and the risk of falling and getting trapped under water, the guys put on a good show in these remote rivers as they are pulled up to 30mph upstream.
The Red Bull Winch.
Most Watched Today
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Breathtaking Time-Lapse Captures 200+ Mile Backpacking Experience Through Yosemite National Park
- Wrong Way Head On Crash In Collins, Mississippi.
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- Jimmy Kimmel Live – Starbucks Coffee Prank.
- Can’t Tell Me Nothing – Zach Galifianakis.