About 2 years ago Red Bull designed a custom winch to take action sports to locations where they normally couldn’t go. Robert Pokovec and Dominik Hernler visit the Bled Gorge and Soca River in Slovenia to find new locations to wakeboard. Despite freezing water and the risk of falling and getting trapped under water, the guys put on a good show in these remote rivers as they are pulled up to 30mph upstream.
The Red Bull Winch.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son