About 2 years ago Red Bull designed a custom winch to take action sports to locations where they normally couldn’t go. Robert Pokovec and Dominik Hernler visit the Bled Gorge and Soca River in Slovenia to find new locations to wakeboard. Despite freezing water and the risk of falling and getting trapped under water, the guys put on a good show in these remote rivers as they are pulled up to 30mph upstream.
The Red Bull Winch.
Most Watched Today
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Terminally Ill Woman Chooses To End Her Own Life Two Days After Her Husband’s Birthday
- Alfonso Ribeiro Does ‘The Carlton’ On ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- Freight Train Plows Through Semi-Trailer Truck In Mer Rouge, Louisiana
- Two Boxing Kangaroos Duke It Out On A Suburban Street In Australia
- Teen Devastated After Wisdom Teeth Surgery Because Beyoncé Never Showed Up
- Clever Interactive Subway Ad Features Woman’s Hair Blowing Around Whenever A Train Arrives