About 2 years ago Red Bull designed a custom winch to take action sports to locations where they normally couldn’t go. Robert Pokovec and Dominik Hernler visit the Bled Gorge and Soca River in Slovenia to find new locations to wakeboard. Despite freezing water and the risk of falling and getting trapped under water, the guys put on a good show in these remote rivers as they are pulled up to 30mph upstream.
The Red Bull Winch.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Loyal Pit Bull Stands Guard Over His Fallen Friend Until Help Arrives
- Dad And Daughter Perform Impressive Dance Routine To Ariana Grande’s ‘Problem’
- Whale Lifts Kayakers Out Of The Water In Extremely Close Encounter
- These Cardboard Stories From Homeless People Will Make You Rethink Homelessness
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- Brilliant Recycle Bin Turns Bottles Into Food For Stray Cats And Dogs
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler