Daniel Katz started the Rainforest Alliance in 1987, to date the New York based non-profit, non-governmental conservation organization has saved over 160 million acres of forest. The Rainforest Alliance works with local communities throughout the world teaching them land-use practices, business practices and consumer behavior. The Rainforest Alliance has developed a certification system which ensures sustainability livelihoods, each product that meets environmental and social standards receives a ‘frog seal’. Buying Rainforest Alliance certified products ensures the future of our rainforests. See what products are Rainforest Alliance certified here.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Magician Stuns ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With ‘Jaw-Dropping Dove Illusions’
- Tiny Hungry Hamster Stuffs Five Baby Carrots Into Its Mouth
- Senator Nearly Taken Out By Speeding Train During Press Conference On Rail Safety
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Teen Stowaway Survives 5-Hour Flight From California To Hawaii In Plane’s Landing Gear
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- ‘Dog Alarm Clocks’ Are Actually Better Than ‘Cat Alarm Clocks’
- Brian Williams Raps Warren G’s ‘Regulate’ And N.W.A’s ‘Straight Outta Compton’