Daniel Katz started the Rainforest Alliance in 1987, to date the New York based non-profit, non-governmental conservation organization has saved over 160 million acres of forest. The Rainforest Alliance works with local communities throughout the world teaching them land-use practices, business practices and consumer behavior. The Rainforest Alliance has developed a certification system which ensures sustainability livelihoods, each product that meets environmental and social standards receives a ‘frog seal’. Buying Rainforest Alliance certified products ensures the future of our rainforests. See what products are Rainforest Alliance certified here.
Most Watched Today
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Stage-Six Clinger Arrested After Getting Stuck In Ex-Boyfriend’s Chimney
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.