Daniel Katz started the Rainforest Alliance in 1987, to date the New York based non-profit, non-governmental conservation organization has saved over 160 million acres of forest. The Rainforest Alliance works with local communities throughout the world teaching them land-use practices, business practices and consumer behavior. The Rainforest Alliance has developed a certification system which ensures sustainability livelihoods, each product that meets environmental and social standards receives a ‘frog seal’. Buying Rainforest Alliance certified products ensures the future of our rainforests. See what products are Rainforest Alliance certified here.
Most Watched Today
- Adorable Little Boy Goes Off On His Mom For Getting Pregnant
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Couple Rescues Gluttonous Gopher Who Got Stuck In His Own Hole
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Boy Raps About God’s New Thing.
- Mexican-American Boy’s National Anthem Sparks Racist Comments
- ‘Pub Loo Shocker’ – British Government’s Terrifying Anti-Drunk Driving Campaign