Daniel Katz started the Rainforest Alliance in 1987, to date the New York based non-profit, non-governmental conservation organization has saved over 160 million acres of forest. The Rainforest Alliance works with local communities throughout the world teaching them land-use practices, business practices and consumer behavior. The Rainforest Alliance has developed a certification system which ensures sustainability livelihoods, each product that meets environmental and social standards receives a ‘frog seal’. Buying Rainforest Alliance certified products ensures the future of our rainforests. See what products are Rainforest Alliance certified here.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Sad Cat Diary
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.