Daniel Katz started the Rainforest Alliance in 1987, to date the New York based non-profit, non-governmental conservation organization has saved over 160 million acres of forest. The Rainforest Alliance works with local communities throughout the world teaching them land-use practices, business practices and consumer behavior. The Rainforest Alliance has developed a certification system which ensures sustainability livelihoods, each product that meets environmental and social standards receives a ‘frog seal’. Buying Rainforest Alliance certified products ensures the future of our rainforests. See what products are Rainforest Alliance certified here.
Most Watched Today
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Vicious Velociraptors From ‘Jurassic Park’ Get Replaced With Two Curious Cats
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Mother And Son Surprise Wedding Guests With Amazing Mother-Son Wedding Dance
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Lucy The Sneaky Beagle Steals Chicken Nuggets From A Toaster Oven
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.