Music Box Films is releasing Quill: The Life of a Guide Dog this summer and you just might cry after only watching the trailer. The film is based on a true story follows the life of Quill, a yellow Labrador Retriever who becomes a guide dog for a Japanese man named Mitsuru Watanabe. When Watanabe receives Quill he is hesitant that a dog can guide him, but they soon become good friends. The film was originally released in Japan in 2004 and made it to the 2004 Toronto International Film Festival, after 8 years the film is releasing in the United States. Quill: The Life of a Guide Dog releases in select theaters May 18th, 2012 and on DVD July 10th, 2012.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Steve Nash – The Documentary.