Music Box Films is releasing Quill: The Life of a Guide Dog this summer and you just might cry after only watching the trailer. The film is based on a true story follows the life of Quill, a yellow Labrador Retriever who becomes a guide dog for a Japanese man named Mitsuru Watanabe. When Watanabe receives Quill he is hesitant that a dog can guide him, but they soon become good friends. The film was originally released in Japan in 2004 and made it to the 2004 Toronto International Film Festival, after 8 years the film is releasing in the United States. Quill: The Life of a Guide Dog releases in select theaters May 18th, 2012 and on DVD July 10th, 2012.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Rare Color Video Of London In 1927
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3