If you are planning on having a Halloween party this Wednesday you might consider Nathan Pryor’s ‘Pumpktris’, a fully playable version of Tetris built in a pumpkin. It took Nathan about 12 hours to complete the ‘Pumpktris’ project which includes 128 LEDs for the display and a stem serving as the controller. If drinks are your thing, you can also turn your pumpkin into a Pumkpin Keg.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- 50 Common Misquotations
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture