Procter & Gamble’s 2012 Olympic Games commercial honors mothers for everything they do, a mother’s job is the hardest in the world, but it is also the best in the world. The two minute ad follows the story of four children and their mothers who stand by them every step of the way in becoming an Olympic champion. *Have a box of tissues on stand by for this one.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Worst ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Contestant Ever Blows Shot At $1 Million Prize, Two Trips, A Car And More
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- French Juggler’s Impressive Optical Illusion With Four Rings
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dad Drenches Kids With Giant Water Balloon On Top Of Trampoline Prank