Procter & Gamble’s 2014 Olympic Winter Games commercial honors mothers for everything they do, including teaching us that falling only makes us stronger. The two minute ad follows the story of four children and their mothers who stand by them every step of the way in becoming an Olympic champion. The 2014 Olympic Winter Games begin February 7th, 2014.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Worst ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Contestant Ever Blows Shot At $1 Million Prize, Two Trips, A Car And More
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- Calvin The ‘Junk Mail Dog’ Battles Mailman Through The Mail Slot
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.