Earlier this year Procter and Gamble launched an ad campaign called ‘Thank you, Mom‘ for the London 2012 Olympic Games. Procter and Gamble has released another ad in the campaign called ‘Kids 2012′ which has been seen over 1 million times in the past two days. ‘To us, they’re Olympians. But to their moms, they’ll always be kids.’ The Olympic Games begins Friday, July 27th, 2012.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Volksoper Wien ‘Carmina Burana’ Flash Mob
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.