Many people will be flying this holiday season, some to the Caribbean Island of Saint Martin. The airports runway 10 is only 7,000 feet long and planes must conserve every part of it, this means planes come with in feet of Maho Beach at the end of the runway. Despite the signs tourists get a close up look at the intensity of a low flying plane.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Ohio State Marching Band’s ‘Hollywood Blockbusters’ Halftime Show
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology