Many people will be flying this holiday season, some to the Caribbean Island of Saint Martin. The airports runway 10 is only 7,000 feet long and planes must conserve every part of it, this means planes come with in feet of Maho Beach at the end of the runway. Despite the signs tourists get a close up look at the intensity of a low flying plane.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Jeb Corliss – Grinding The Crack.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Spitfire 944 – WWII Pilot Watches Footage Of His 1944 Crash Landing For The First Time
- Barack Obama In California.
- First Person To Buy An iPhone 6 In Perth, Australia, Immediately Drops It On Live Television