It was the 137th running of the Preakness Stakes today, held at the Pimlico Race Course in Baltimore, Maryland. Earlier this month 3-year-old Chestnut Colt ‘I’ll Have Another’ along with 25-year-old jockey Mario Gutierrez ran the Kentucky Derby with 15/1 odds of winning, they won overtaking Bodemeister along the final stretch. In the running of the Preakness, ‘I’ll Have Another’ and Mario Gutierrez had 3-1 odds, they won in similar fashion overtaking Bodemeister winning by only a head. If ‘I’ll Have Another’ wins the 144th running of the Belmont Stakes held on June 9th, 2012 he will become the first horse to win the triple crown in 34 years.
2012 Kentucky Derby
Most Watched Today
- Adorable Little Boy Goes Off On His Mom For Getting Pregnant
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Couple Rescues Gluttonous Gopher Who Got Stuck In His Own Hole
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Boy Raps About God’s New Thing.
- Mexican-American Boy’s National Anthem Sparks Racist Comments
- ‘Pub Loo Shocker’ – British Government’s Terrifying Anti-Drunk Driving Campaign