Elise does an experiment seeing if potatoes would grow vines in 3 weeks. Three potatoes were placed in water from different businesses. It takes one week for a potato to grow vines if it’s organic. Bud-nip is used to prevent the growth of vines. One ingredient in Bud-nip is chlorpropham. 75% of Potatoes contain chlorpropham, which has been known to be slightly toxic for aquatic animals and honeybees. Find out what other foods have chlorpropham here.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Young Man With Down Syndrome Reacts To Receiving College Acceptance Letter
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video