The Brimfield Ohio Police Department have started ‘ticketing’ kids for operation ‘Safe Summer’. A program that targets children under the age of 12 who are wearing a helmet while biking, and rewards them with a ‘safety citation’ good for a free scoop ice cream. Officers are encouraged to write at least one ticket per shift to promote summer safety.
Most Watched Today
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Stage-Six Clinger Arrested After Getting Stuck In Ex-Boyfriend’s Chimney
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Dad Makes Adorable Minnie Mouse LED Halloween Costume For His Daughter