The Brimfield Ohio Police Department have started ‘ticketing’ kids for operation ‘Safe Summer’. A program that targets children under the age of 12 who are wearing a helmet while biking, and rewards them with a ‘safety citation’ good for a free scoop ice cream. Officers are encouraged to write at least one ticket per shift to promote summer safety.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Texas Homecoming Queen Passes Down Crown To A Bullied Friend
- Cello Cover Of AC/DC’s ‘Thunderstruck’ By 2CELLOS
- 3-Year-Old Sprinkles Trickster Featured On Ellen.