The Brimfield Ohio Police Department have started ‘ticketing’ kids for operation ‘Safe Summer’. A program that targets children under the age of 12 who are wearing a helmet while biking, and rewards them with a ‘safety citation’ good for a free scoop ice cream. Officers are encouraged to write at least one ticket per shift to promote summer safety.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Aaralyn And Izzy America’s Got Talent Audition
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Jimmy Fallon And Channing Tatum – ‘Ew’.
- Mom Tries To Teach Her Adorable Daughter A Lesson About ‘Stranger Danger’